I have a confession to make; the body-snatchers took over yesterday.I think my body’s been returned to me now but only time will tell.
So I finally sat down to think about my bucket list (with a little encouragement from Shawn MacDonalds).
Here goes nothing (you’re not allowed to tease or laugh, well maybe just a little).
PS: I’ve started working on the ones highlighted.
1. Learn to speak French; there’s just something about the language that makes me want to be fluent in it, plus the practical side of me realizes how useful it would be.
2. Write a book or two. Yeah I’m sure you already know that, seeing as that’s why I started this blog 🙂
3. Develop my photography skills. Ever come across an amazing picture and thought “I want to be able to notice and capture things so beautifully”.
Well I often do, and I’d like to fix that.
4. This one’s really embarrassing; I need to learn how to swim properly and confidently. I can do the ermmm, I can’t even remember the name of the stroke, frog or something, but I’m still scared stiff of the deep end of the pool so as far as I’m concerned, I can’t swim.
5. Become a lean, mean machine. Hmm, not really, maybe just get rid of some unsightly flabs here and there.
6. I want to become a guitar maestro, cheesy yeah, if I was a guy one would say it was in aid of the art of wooing but as I’m not, I leave my reasons to your imagination.
7. Get rid of my two left feet, either through dance or sport.
Now this is where my adventurous streak comes in
8. I want to see the world, at least visit a couple of countries on every continent; lofty but possible.
9. Skydive at least once, and maybe, just maybe bungee jumping.
10. And last but certainly not least, learn how to fly, not all them big commercial airplanes, just the itsy bitsy ones like the Cessnas for my own pleasure.
There you have it, more things will probably come to mind later but hey, this is a good enough place to start, don’t you think?
Drop a line below, I’d love to hear what’s on your list, or if you have any tips for me.